This user guide has information about various features in NVIDIA FLARE.
For information about operating an FL system, see Real-World Federated Learning.
For more details on what you can do with apps with custom components and the flexibility that the Controller and Worker APIs bring, see the Programming Guide.
In version 2.2, the commands for NVIDIA FLARE have been consolidated to be under the
nvflare command for
better ease of use. This includes the FL Simulator, the POC command,
provision, and preflight check, all of
which are explained in more detail in their own sections linked below.
- NVFlare CLI
- NVIDIA FLARE FL Simulator
- Commmand for Proof Of Concept (POC) Mode
- Dashboard in NVIDIA FLARE
- NVFLARE Dashboard UI
- Dynamic Provisioning
- NVIDIA FLARE Security
- Federated Authorization
- Site Policy Management
- Authorization Policy Previewer
- NVIDIA FLARE Preflight Check
- Launching NVIDIA FLARE with docker compose
- Helm Chart for NVIDIA FLARE